Hey guys :]

updates: thank your for visiting :]

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spurious

[spurios: (adj) not genuine; false; counterfeit. Ex: This blogger does not respect spurious purses.

Guess what?
It's July 16th.
This should be a holiday. Guess what is on Bravo tonight?
PROJECT RUNWAY.
For more sneakpeeks on season 5, check out http://www.bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/ This season includes Blayne Walsh, a Seattle native, rumored to be the next Christian Siriano? I'm sorry, but I don't think people should be the next "this person" or the next "that person" shouldn't they just be themselves? Anyways, the last Seattle native to appear on Project Runway left because of a staph infection, but you can see what he's up to on http://www.jackmackenroth.com/.


For a little bit of a more productive post, please see the one below!

17 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Eep! I wonder if I can convince my school to get Bravo over night...

Mimi said...

Thanks for the comment dear

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion weeks and many more...!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment!
your vest looks great!

Anonymous said...

totally agree on the "the next" thing, be original people!

thanks for the comment on my blog

Lucy said...

I LOVE project runway!! awesome.

Watch Fashions said...

I must say your blog looks very nice. I am big on blog design and yours is definatley appealing. I like the simplicty of it.
watchfashions.blogspot.com
let me know what you think or any advice or anything

Kira Aderne said...

good post!

a kiss

Mode Junkie said...

the fact that they dont show project runway here makes me a very very sad girl. ;(

anyway, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. u made my day!

xoxo

elysia mann said...

IT WAS SO GOOD! im excited for the rest of the season.

Always In Style said...

Blayne...isn't he the one who kept saying "girlicious"? He was awful - that poor model looked like she had a giant maxi pad attached to the front of her dress!

Gross I know...sorry!

NewYorkChique said...

ah i love project runway!
nice blog, would you like to link?

Anonymous said...

Project Runway. I wish it was a competition between passionate amateurs and not free press for already-established designers. But what're you gonna do, eh?

Elisa Kwon said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

but I can't watch it now...I don't have the channel. to Youtube we go!!!

yiqin; said...

Ahhh I need to watch it NOW.

Couture Carrie said...

Yes, as they say, fakes are never in fashion!

Terren said...

i'm so disappointed i missed the opening this season! how was it?