Hey guys :]

updates: thank your for visiting :]

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hero

Project Runway's Leanne is my hero. I think her feminine gorgeous style stands out among all the Alexander Wang wannabes. Although I love Christian Siriano (from the last season of Project Runway. Trust me, I do love him..I even wrote a short poem about him in my old blog haha) I think Leanne is my favorite project runway winner so far because I think her style is something that is aesthetically pleasing to everyone (including those not used to the couture grunge-y-ness of that alexanderwang god, erin wasson, etc.) and I think it's much easier to pull off ruffles than lowcut see-through tanks without bras?

ANYWAYS.

http://www.etsy.com/shop_sold.php?user_id=5249055&order=&page=1

Look at some of the things she sold before she was on Project Runway! Plus, her user name is Leanimal...don't you think that's so cute? She's my new hero.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh. I wish I bought her stuff before project runway

Anonymous said...

i love leanne, too! loved her since the beginning of this season.

btw, the bleach smell does tend to linger but after several washes it goes away. ;)

Anonymous said...

wow, i love the vest/scarf she did on etsy, pretty brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I pretty much love all of it!

xx


Oh... I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

i love leanne. and project runway...her style is so fierce! of course thts y she won... buh u know tim gunn said this buncha participants are the most boring in the project runway history??lol...
p.s: i linked you... do link me back or not.let me know asap??*sniffs*