Hey guys :]

updates: thank your for visiting :]

Monday, December 31, 2007

Gossip Girl? I think not. ; Thats Hauttte Fashion's Way.

Hey. I'm not here to gossip. I'm just here to give suggestions and spread what I know .


So for those of you copying me. Sure. Are you actually interested in this? Are you apprenticing and making clothes? Are you using your hands and sewing and cutting patterns? (So tedious, by the way) Are you studying the mastership of designers before you? Probably not. But, I don't want to diss your blog. But good luck all the same :]

1. Think about your outfits! At the end of the school year we'll see some of the good examples we've had this year :] Be snap-happy and take pictures. Don't forget to save your pictures. Think like a "teen-vogue" featured girl/guy, but from PCFC. [Don't know what I'm talking about? visit TeenVogue.com/connect]

2. Runway; Spring 2008. How would you incorporate the runway styles into your own wardrobe? I'll help you get started. Here's two examples.



Anna Sui; Spring 2008






































Blouses; Forever21, Wet Seal
Vest; Urban Outfitters
High Waisted Pencil Skirts; Urban Outfitters, Topshop


DKNY; Spring 2008
















































Dresses; Urban Outfitters
Long-Sleeve shirt; Forever21
Belt; American Apparel

0 comments: