Hey guys :]

updates: thank your for visiting :]

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ugg..ly.

Nice little posts are over :]. I'm not going to tell you what to wear. I'm not going to say you shouldn't do this or that, because personally, even I'm definitely not completely satisfied with my own style. STILL...
If you think about it, there's one shoe that fits the category "colorless and shapeless" but walking into my school I must see 123456765432 of them a day. Do you know what I'm talking about yet? It's The Uggs. Sure, they're comfy. They're also always paired with jeans/jean skirts or sweatpants. You know that you can't argue that the original ugg, yeah that one that everyone has, is colorless and shapeless. Come on. Look at it...blahh.
If you're going to spend about $120 for these comfortable lumps of beige sheepskin, at least do it in some creative way. If you absolutely HAVE to buy these, or if you're keeping the ones that a million of you already have, ditch those plain jeans once the weather lightens up, and go for some colorful interesting tights. Don't forget a skirt, pants, shorts, bermudas, SOMETHING on top of those tights. I'm begging you. Or, get unique jeans (I'm not going to tell you how to do that. Helllooo keyword UNIQUE) Add accesories, and if you’re daring, sharpie your Uggs. Think cute, but statement-making. There's actually tons of easy ways that you can turn your precious clump of tan into something that I can actually call shoes.


Hmmm solutions. These tights/leggings are freaking awesome. I dare you.:






[Urban Outfitters; American Apparel]

0 comments: